Monday, August 18, 2008

4 Generations "The Bitner Boys" August 10, 2008


It was wonderful to get a 4 generation photo of the "Bitner Boys". We feel so blessed to have had Great Grandpa Bitner there. 

3 comments:

Cardon Family said...

I love that you are doing a blog for your family! You guys are definitely growing in size! Thanks for all the potty training advice....we will continue to see how it goes. We have not seen you guys in soooo long! We are heading back to Arizona in about a month and a half, but Virginia has been awesome as well! keep in touch!

Katie said...

I just found your blog! It is so great to see your beautiful family growing. I bet it is hard to believe that your children are mostly all married and you have grandchildren. We are starting
3rd year already. Time is flying here in NY. We miss seeing you. We will keep checking in on your cute fam!

Sara J. said...

Your blog just makes me cry-I love to see how happy your family is. What adorable grandbabies. I think you are such a neat aunt and friend. I'm lovin' your blog! Your so hip-as always. Thanks for Dan's emails and address. Gabe and Jed loved seeing his pictures on your blog-they think he is famous! I told them probably not quite yet. Tell Brian we love him and are thinking about him.